Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DEAD WRONG



 
Dana Prom Smith

 

          Willard Romney was dead wrong when he said that he doesn’t need to worry about people like me, that is, those 47 percent dead beats and dependent victims.  I’ve paid income taxes for fifty-one years, save for military service and college, until I was 75 years old.  Also, I’ve paid all kinds of taxes all through those years and still do, but I don’t pay income taxes today.  I am munching at the government trough with Social Security and Medicare.  I get most of my medical care munching at the Veterans Administration, and excellent care it is.  I even went through college and graduate school at the public trough through the G I Bill.  My problem is that unlike Willard I did my military service.
         I did not welch on military service, bully fellow students in prep school, send my money off-shore, abuse pet dogs, practice sharpie capitalism, and advocate more wars.  Willard should be worried about dead beats like me because we vote, and we don’t like to be denigrated and ridiculed by some plutocrat who won’t tell us about his taxes while complaining about ours.

 

Perhaps, his best fate would be to be sent off-shore to the Cayman Islands where he can watch his money.  The man’s a bully.  About the only thing that comes to mind when listening to him is Cactus Jack Garner’s comment, “ain’t worth a bucket of warm piss.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home